Start your career at the Anne-Sophie Hotel - support our team in your new job as a
ONLINE MARKETING MANAGER (m/f/d) full time
Who we are...
The Hotel-Restaurant Anne-Sophie is a place of togetherness. Here, people with and without handicaps work hand in hand. We value the uniqueness of each individual and can be different with each other – and achieve great things together. With us you can discover your humanity. Become part of our Anne-Sophie family.
- you have an education/study in marketing or work experience in the field
- you are a true social media professional and have a passion for storytelling
- you are a communicative, empathetic and creative person and have a flair for digital trends
- Indesign, Photoshop, SEA and SEO are not foreign words for you
- you have already successfully created Google and social media campaigns
- you are good with the camera and also the creation and editing of small videos and pictures are no problem for you
- you have a very good way of expressing yourself in German and you have good spelling skills
- at best you also bring along some sales experience
08:00 Community Management incl. Review and respond to social media comments
08:30 Planning social media content and creating the editorial plan.
09:30 Producing content in our 10 departments
11:30 Image and Video Editing and Social Media Post Creation
12:30 Lunch break
13:00 Controlling and optimization of ongoing Google and social media campaigns
14:30 Analysis and reporting of all online marketing measures
16:30 Closing time
Leisure time is at least as important to us as work. That’s why, as a member of our team, you not only have a blast at work, but also enjoy plenty of benefits outside of your service. Look:
“I like working here because the overall concept simply fits. The togetherness here is something very special. The work in marketing is totally varied, I really like that. “
Leonie Frankenbach, marketing employee at the Anne-Sophie Hotel